Fiverr is a leading online marketplace that offers a variety of services called "gigs". It is a platform where freelancers can list and advertise their digital services to buyers worldwide.
There are tons of gigs in different categories, including programming, digital marketing, lifestyle, graphics and design, and more. Whether you're a writer, web developer, or virtual assistant, you can make m0ney doing what you love on Fiverr.
When it comes to how it works, how to open an account and seller categories, here's a complete guide. on how to sign up on Fiverr as a freelancer.
Table of Contents
- How to Create a Gig on Fiverr
- What is a Gig?
- Create a Gig:
- Pricing a package usually works like this:
- Description and FAQ
- The Photo Gallery
- Promote Your Gigs
How to Create a Gig on Fiverr
What is a Gig?
First of all, you need to understand what a Gig is. A gig, simply put, is a service you sell. For example, Fiverr allows a new seller to create 7 gigs, which means you can offer 7 separate services on the same account or related to each other, depending on your preferences.
Now that you've signed up for Fiverr and set up your seller profile, it's time to create your first gig. A gig is a job description that allows you to introduce your services to a buyer. Each appearance requires you to fill out basic information about your service.
Create a Gig:
When you click on “create a new gig”, the first section you will need to fill out is an overview. You must provide the following information:
- Gig title: Tell potential buyers what you would like to offer.
- Category: Select a category and subcategory that corresponds to the service you offer.
- Service Type: Select the service you want to offer to buyers.
- Gig metadata: Choose options to make your concert stand out.
- Search Tags: Choose keywords that can help your gig rank higher when buyers search for your service.
Fiverr uses packages as a pricing structure for selling services on the platform. Bundles allow dealers to combine a base gig with built-in revisions and other extras to create an offer that gives buyers what they want.
Pricing a package usually works like this:
- Enter a name for the section in the Name the package field. If you use three sections, give each section a unique name. Example: Basic plan, Standard plan, Special plan.
- Describe the service you provide to the buyer and choose a delivery time. Delivery times should be constant or increasing.
- Select in ascending order the number of revisions available to buyers and the total amount for each section.
- You can choose to include other services or omit them entirely.
Description and FAQ
In the description section, explain as best you can what your gig entails. Fill out the FAQ area by answering questions you think a buyer might want to know about the services you offer.
In this section, fill in what you want the buyer to provide before you start the project.
The Photo Gallery
Add images and videos that match the gig you're creating. You can download free images or create a video to promote your concert.
Once you've filled in all the gig information and are sure it looks good, click 'Publish'. Once you do this, the gig will go live and buyers will be able to find it.
Promote Your Gigs
Once you've published your gig, you can sell it on social media. You can also send offers to buyers who send an inquiry.
Create your Fiverr account with my referral code and get up to $100 when you buy some services on Fiverr. Click the button below.